Welcome to Monsters & Metal Episode #4, the internet's hardest hitting, in your face mix of Horror Comics and Heavy Metal! Join Decapitated Dan and F(r)iends each month as they keep you up to date on what is going on in the world of Horror Comics, while playing some of the World's best Metal tracks!
On this Episode:
• Decapitated Dan and Dirk Manning introduce the show.
(www.decapitateddan.com AND https://www.facebook.com/dirkmanning)
• Metal Blade Spotlight: Amon Amarth "Deceiver of the Gods"
• Decapitated Dan interviews Kasra Ghanbari about Tome 2
• Suicide Silence "You Only Live Once"
• Full Throttle Throwback with Rondall Scott
• Decapitated Dan interviews Andrew Mangum & Mark Kidwell about Wilder
• Century Media Spotlight: Butcher Babies "The Deathsurround"
• Dark Horse Discourse Segment with Aub Driver
• Metal Blade Spotlight: The Black Dahlia Murder "Goat of Departure"
• Monster Messaging Segment with Dave Elliott
(https://www.facebook.com/AtomekaPress AND http://deevelliott.deviantart.com/)
• Conducting from the Grave "Unholiest of Nightmares"
• Decapitated Dan interviews Steph Dumais
(http://www.zombiecommandos.com , http://bloodygorecomix.com AND http://www.stephanedumais.com)
• Century Media Spotlight: Monsters Scare You "Smiling's My Favorite"
• Lunatic's Fringe Segment with Edward Dunphy and Andrew Kudelka
• The Devin Townsend Project "Juular"
• I Hate Everything You Love Segment with Douglas Paszkiewicz
• Metallica "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)"
• Decapitated Dan interviews Doug Randazzo
• Day of Doom "An Evil Demoncy (The Last Days Of Doom)"
• Decapitated Dan & Dirk Manning recap the past month sponsored by the Ghastly Awards
• Polkadot Cadaver "Last Call in Jonestown"
(http://www.razortowrist.com/ AND https://www.facebook.com/polkadotcadaver)
Make sure to check out our website www.monstersandmetal.com for info on all the Hosts and Bands on this episode. Also make sure to send in questions to Doug's I Hate Everything You Love segment, as well as give us feedback on the show.
So until next month, Keep them Horns Up, and Support Good Horror!